- Uninstall the Facebook tab "Upcoming Shows"
- Reinstall the Facebook tab via optune.me.
Uninstalling and reinstalling it should do the trick. Let's go!
1. Uninstall the Facebook Tab "Upcoming Shows"
- Open your Facebook artist page.
- Click on "Settings" in the top right corner.
- Click on "Edit Page" in the menu on the left side.
- Scroll down to the "Upcoming Shows" settings.
- You should now see the setting "Show Upcoming Shows tab". Choose "OFF". There you go! The Facebook tab is now uninstalled.
2. Reinstall the Facebook tab via optune.me.
- Go to optune.me and click on your profile picture in the right top of the page. Select "ARTIST PROFILE" from the drop-down menu.
- Now that you're on your "Artist Profile", scroll down and click on the "Description / Links / Connections" card.
- Then from the drop-down, click on "Add Facebook Page Tab" near the bottom right of the menu.
- Next, the “Add Page Tab” form appears. Here you can select your personal Facebook page.
Congratulations! Your Facebook tab is now installed. Let your supporters know too!