- Subscribe Optune gigs to your Mac Calendar (Desktop)
- Subscribe Optune gigs to your Google Calendar
- Subscribe Optune gigs to your iPhone Calendar
In any case you need to get the right URL
Log in to your Optune account. Click on your profile picture (at the top right), and a box will pop up. Click on "ARTIST PROFILE" to continue.
Click on the CALENDAR FEED you want and copy the URL link.
To learn the difference between the PUBLIC and the PRIVATE calendar feeds, please read this article.
1. Subscribe Optune gigs to your Mac Calendar (Desktop)
Now open your Mac Calendar and use the alt+cmd+s combination.
Now paste the link to your calendar into the pop-up field and "Subscribe".
2. Subscribe Optune gigs to your Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
2. On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow on the right side.
3. Select "From URL".
4. Enter the calendar’s address that you copied in the beginning into the field provided. Before you press enter, make sure the box “Make the calendar publicly accessible” is NOT tagged.
5. Click "Add Calendar". The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
3. Subscribe Optune gigs to your iPhone Calendar
Log in to your Optune account. Click on your profile pic (at the top right), and a box will pop up. Click on "ARTIST PROFILE" to continue.
Copy the "PUBLIC CALENDAR FEED" URL.
Click on the URL, and you'll be asked if you want to subscribe to the calendar. Click "Subscribe".
Your gigs should now be displayed in your iPhone Calendar!